Tree Care Account Manager
Mariposa Landscape Arizona, Inc. is looking for the right candidate to join our team as a Tree Care Account Manager
Department: Tree Care
Location: Glendale, AZ
Apply through this post or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects, such as work order process, work assignments, equipment allocation, production monitoring, verification of crew hours, of multiple tree pruning, removal, and planting projects
- Daily liaison with crew leaders and clients/contract supervisors to ensure their needs are met
- Inspect all details related to a project to ensure quality job completion.
- Respond as needed for after-hours emergency work.
- Obtain city permits as required.
- Assist in hiring crew members.
- Ensures field operations are following OSHA, ANSI, and Mariposa’s safety standards and guidelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of basic computer skills and iPhone/iPad.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 3 years of supervising for the tree care industry.
- Certified Arborist preferred
- Class C license (Class B preferred) and insurable by our insurance company
- Salary will be competitive but commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Medical insurance
- 401K Retirement Account with Company Matching
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
OUR VALUES ARE...
We work together, seeking input from all team members to organize our eﬀorts for the greater good. We are always open to change, embracing new methods and technologies to achieve the highest levels of quality and eﬃciency. We are considerate of team members, provide support, and encourage their growth, resulting in the ultimate outcome for the team.
Safety is the primary foundation of our company. We emphasize “safety ﬁrst” on every worksite and in all our training programs. Our employees are taught to be aware of, and responsible for, safety at all times. We strive to prevent injuries and accidents, and provide a safe environment for staﬀ and customers alike.
We are committed to bringing the best possible quality for our customers and their properties and projects. We provide prompt service, expert workmanship, and superior products. We take pride in meeting or exceeding expectations. Our ultimate goal is to deliver excellent value for our clients’ investment.
We are open and honest in our communications, building deep trust and conﬁdence in all of our relationships. We value the dedication and contribution of each person. The overall well-being of our employees, customers and vendors is important to us.