Landscape Spray Technician
Mariposa Landscape Arizona, Inc. is looking for the right candidate to join our Landscape Maintenance team as a Landscape Spray Technician at our locations in Glendale & Phoenix, AZ.
A “Landscape Spray Technician” must be proficient in performing all spray related tasks such as responsible and safe application of both granular and liquid fertilizer, herbicides, and pesticides. Upholding to all local and state regulations.
Location: Glendale & Phoenix, AZ
Apply through this post or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A QAC/QAL is preferred but mandatory
- Notify a representative of the property in advance of all applications to ensure adherence to all state and federal laws and regulations.
- Execute timely servicing and quality of work at all customer locations where pest control work is done.
- Perform inspections and quality assurance reviews to ensure compliance with laws, regulations and company policies.
- Perform and monitor the scheduled pest control treatment of job sites while maintaining compliance with agricultural and structural pesticide laws and regulations.
- Perform routine daily maintenance, light repair and upkeep of sprayers, trucks and other equipment on a daily basis. Maintain work areas clean and organized.
- Coordinate with subcontractors as needed.
- Establish cost-effective pricing with contractors and oversee work product to ensure applications are performed safely, accurately and timely.
- Maintain appropriate necessary records.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Company sponsored health insurance
- A 401k retirement account with company matching
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
OUR VALUES ARE...
We work together, seeking input from all team members to organize our eﬀorts for the greater good. We are always open to change, embracing new methods and technologies to achieve the highest levels of quality and eﬃciency. We are considerate of team members, provide support, and encourage their growth, resulting in the ultimate outcome for the team.
Safety is the primary foundation of our company. We emphasize “safety ﬁrst” on every worksite and in all our training programs. Our employees are taught to be aware of, and responsible for, safety at all times. We strive to prevent injuries and accidents, and provide a safe environment for staﬀ and customers alike.
We are committed to bringing the best possible quality for our customers and their properties and projects. We provide prompt service, expert workmanship, and superior products. We take pride in meeting or exceeding expectations. Our ultimate goal is to deliver excellent value for our clients’ investment.
We are open and honest in our communications, building deep trust and conﬁdence in all of our relationships. We value the dedication and contribution of each person. The overall well-being of our employees, customers and vendors is important to us.