Landscape Irrigation Technician
Mariposa Landscape Arizona, Inc. is looking for the right candidate to join our Landscape Maintenance team as an Irrigation Technician at our locations in Glendale & Phoenix, AZ.
A “Landscape Irrigation Technician” must be proficient in performing all Irrigation related tasks such as install and maintenance of commercial/residential irrigation systems and troubleshoot/repair broken irrigation systems.
Location: Glendale & Phoenix, AZ
Apply through this post or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan work schedules for irrigation repairs and inspections on multiple accounts
- Troubleshoot and repair irrigation mainlines, valves, clocks, and wiring
- Complete the required paperwork and recording on completed jobs
- Program a variety of controllers from different manufactures both standard and ET type
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience installing and/or repairing landscape irrigation systems
- Must possess a valid driver license and be insurable by our insurance company
- Able to perform labor-intensive work outdoors on regular basis requiring a full range of mobility in the upper and lower body along with the ability to reach overhead as well as work in various positions including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Company sponsored health insurance
- A 401k retirement account with company matching
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
OUR VALUES ARE...
We work together, seeking input from all team members to organize our eﬀorts for the greater good. We are always open to change, embracing new methods and technologies to achieve the highest levels of quality and eﬃciency. We are considerate of team members, provide support, and encourage their growth, resulting in the ultimate outcome for the team.
Safety is the primary foundation of our company. We emphasize “safety ﬁrst” on every worksite and in all our training programs. Our employees are taught to be aware of, and responsible for, safety at all times. We strive to prevent injuries and accidents, and provide a safe environment for staﬀ and customers alike.
We are committed to bringing the best possible quality for our customers and their properties and projects. We provide prompt service, expert workmanship, and superior products. We take pride in meeting or exceeding expectations. Our ultimate goal is to deliver excellent value for our clients’ investment.
We are open and honest in our communications, building deep trust and conﬁdence in all of our relationships. We value the dedication and contribution of each person. The overall well-being of our employees, customers and vendors is important to us.