Landscape Construction Laborer & Foreman
Our growing team is looking for the right candidates to join our Landscape Construction department as a landscape construction laborer or foreman
Department: Landscape Construction
Location: Glendale & Phoenix, AZ
Apply through this post or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No previous experiences needed for the landscape construction labor position
- 1 year of landscape experience needed for the foreman position
- A valid driver’s license is preferred
- Able to perform labor intensive work on regular basis
- Work safely and efficiently in a team environment
- Be self-motivated and lead by example as needed
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate with clients on job sites or pedestrians in work zones
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Company sponsored health insurance
- A 401k retirement account with company matching
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
OUR VALUES ARE...
We work together, seeking input from all team members to organize our eﬀorts for the greater good. We are always open to change, embracing new methods and technologies to achieve the highest levels of quality and eﬃciency. We are considerate of team members, provide support, and encourage their growth, resulting in the ultimate outcome for the team.
Safety is the primary foundation of our company. We emphasize “safety ﬁrst” on every worksite and in all our training programs. Our employees are taught to be aware of, and responsible for, safety at all times. We strive to prevent injuries and accidents, and provide a safe environment for staﬀ and customers alike.
We are committed to bringing the best possible quality for our customers and their properties and projects. We provide prompt service, expert workmanship, and superior products. We take pride in meeting or exceeding expectations. Our ultimate goal is to deliver excellent value for our clients’ investment.
We are open and honest in our communications, building deep trust and conﬁdence in all of our relationships. We value the dedication and contribution of each person. The overall well-being of our employees, customers and vendors is important to us.