Positions Available for
Maintenance Labor & Foreman
Mariposa Landscape Arizona, Inc. is looking for the right candidates to join our Landscape Maintenance team as a maintenance labor or foreman
Department: Landscape Maintenance
Location: Glendale West Vally & Phoenix East Valley
- No previous experiences needed for the maintenance labor position
- 1 year of landscape maintenance experience needed for the foreman position
- A valid driver’s license is preferred
- Able to perform labor intensive work on regular basis
- Work safely and efficiently in a team environment
- Be self-motivated and lead by example as needed
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate with clients on job sites or pedestrians in work zones
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401k retirement account with company matching
- Company sponsored health insurance
- Paid time off
OUR VALUES ARE...
We work together, seeking input from all team members to organize our eﬀorts for the greater good. We are always open to change, embracing new methods and technologies to achieve the highest levels of quality and eﬃciency. We are considerate of team members, provide support, and encourage their growth, resulting in the ultimate outcome for the team.
Safety is the primary foundation of our company. We emphasize “safety ﬁrst” on every worksite and in all our training programs. Our employees are taught to be aware of, and responsible for, safety at all times. We strive to prevent injuries and accidents, and provide a safe environment for staﬀ and customers alike.
We are committed to bringing the best possible quality for our customers and their properties and projects. We provide prompt service, expert workmanship, and superior products. We take pride in meeting or exceeding expectations. Our ultimate goal is to deliver excellent value for our clients’ investment.
We are open and honest in our communications, building deep trust and conﬁdence in all of our relationships. We value the dedication and contribution of each person. The overall well-being of our employees, customers and vendors is important to us.